Sunday, September 4, 2011

September 4, 2011....6 GC day!!

We had a great afternoon GCing! We totaled 6 in all!!! We went to Devil's Prop for the first time. Kinda nice there. Would like to have looked around a bit more, but we had fun!
First we stopped at Williams CD Cache. You can trade CD or DVDs, but we didn't have one, so we dropped off our Gieco travel bug! Ryan also wanted his picture made by the corn!

Williams CD Cache
Next we went to Devil's Prop. I had never been there before!

We got two caches there and have lots of fun!!!! We were going up the hill and I lost my shoe....TWICE! It is really pretty out there. I can't believe that I had never been there before!! Doug found both of these!



Pinocchio and The Devil's Front Door

Then we stopped at Tweedy Bird! I loved it!! I love the little nest!! So cute!

Then we kept driving to Tic, Tac, Toe, 4 In A Row! I did this one by myself! The boy stayed in the car! It was a quick find after the walk! There is was just laying there!!! SCORE!


Last, but not least, was Kitty's Coin Stash!
This was our SECOND trip!! I totally would not have found it. I would still be in the woods looking! Dougie found it too!! I did find this great mushroom thingy though!!!! THANKS DOUGIE! :)



Whoo Hoo!! Great day caching!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment